|Bloom of Blood and Bone
|Bloom of Blood and Bone paperback cover art.
Bloom of Blood and Bone is the second book in the Lords of Order and Chaos series by author R.J. Hanson. It's the fifth story in the Bloodlines Reforged Saga, seventh if you count the short stories Death of a City, Birth of a Curse and Morosse, the Spike Thumb. Pre-orders began on April 6, 2020.
Bloom of Blood and Bone is set in the year 1649, in the Age of Restored Great Man Kings. If you're following the author's suggested reading order, it should be read after Morosse, the Spike Thumb and before Whetstones of the Will.
The murders are solved, but justice has yet to be served. While the killers' have been loosed, they are not free. Both are bound by chains of their own forging.
Dunewell, sentenced to discharge his next mission in the company of a harsh, battle-worn companion, must find his way in a world where the system he once vowed to protect has betrayed him. Can a man change his life, himself, after a life in service to a Code he is only now coming to truly understand? Is there a future for him if he fails the secret brotherhood, the Sword Bearers?
Follow as they strive against hidden powers beyond their understanding, and as they seek to unravel which is the hero and which is the villain. Join us for another tale of high adventure in the world of Stratvs as the Bloodlines Reforged Saga continues!
||This section is a stub. You can help Official Bloodlines Reforged Saga Wiki by expanding it.
- Opening Credits
- Prologue: Visions of Sand
- Chapter I: The Hidden Hand
- Chapter II: Outlawed
- Chapter III: Life is a Test
- Chapter IV: The Symbol of Life
- Chapter V: Lords of War and Chaos
- Chapter VI: The Wilderness Provides
- Chapter VII: The Severed Head Dilemma
- Chapter VIII: Visions in Moonlight
- Chapter IX: Trap?
- Chapter X: What's an Omen?
- Chapter XI: Slumber in the Mountain
- Chapter XII: What's THE Omen?
- Chapter XIII: What Dreams May Fail
- Chapter XIV: Oaths or Duty?
- Epilogue: Professionals Required
- End Credits
Alternate Editions and Publisher(s):[edit | edit source]
- Release: April 18, 2020
- ISBN: 13: 9798632630801
- Publisher: Hanson Publishing
- Page Count: 265
- Format: ebook
- Release: April 27, 2020
- ASIN: [Research required]
- Publisher: Hanson Publishing
- Page Count: 242
- Release: August 30, 2021
- Publisher: Randy J. Hanson
- Narrator: Terry F. Self
- Length: 8 hours, 12 minutes
- Notable and Quotable: January 18, 2020 - Chapter V Lords of War and Chaos.
- “Our priests of Prechii loathe you.” was changed to “Our priests of Prechii loathe you, of course.”
- Notable and Quotable: March 21, 2020 - Chapter I The Hidden Hand.
- Notable and Quotable: March 28, 2020 - Chapter IV The Symbol of Life.
- "Lady Belyska bit her lower lip. Her path had been made clear to her so why did she doubt." has incorrect punctuation in the novel and was corrected for the newsletter.
- Notable and Quotable: April 11, 2020 - Chapter XI Slumber in the Mountain.
- Notable and Quotable: April 18, 2020 - Prologue: Visions of Sand.
- Notable and Quotable: May 16, 2020 - Chapter I The Hidden Hand.
- Notable and Quotable: May 30, 2020 - Chapter XI Slumber in the Mountain.
- Notable and Quotable: June 6, 2020 - Chapter XI Slumber in the Mountain.
Bloom of Blood and Bone paperback cover art.
Bloom of Blood and Bone Audible art.
- The audiobook prologue for Bloom of Blood and Bone was available 10 days early via. Notable and Quotable.
- Bloom of Blood and Bone is the first story to use the name "Long Sword, which replaces "Bastard Sword" which was retired after Fires That Forge.
-  Official Website.
-  Suggested reading order.
-  Alternate Editions and Publisher(s) info.
-  Bloom of Blood and Bone audiobook info.
-  Kindle file size and paperback page count.